UTCSTAFF Archives

August 2004

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Kim Edward Renz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kim Edward Renz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 2004 17:54:55 -0400
I have received a few vouchers for the 8th annual "Cut Up For Life," a
benefit for the Chattanooga CARES AIDS Resource Center.

"Cut Up For Life" happens on Walnut Street Bridge on September 11th from
11am to 5pm. The vouchers cost $20, good for a choice of a haircut, a
manicure, a massage or a dog shampoo. All of the proceeds for this event go
towards the AIDS Resource Center.

If you would like to help in the crucial effort, or if you merely think
your significant other needs grooming (including Fido), reply to me
directly by this e-mail, or call me at 4379.

Thanks,
Woof
Kim Edward Renz, Director
Patten Performances, UTC Fine Arts Center
Department 1351, 615 McCallie Avenue
Chattanooga, Tennessee 37403-2598
[log in to unmask]  www.utc.edu/finearts
Office: 423-425-4379  Fax: 423-425-5249