SCUBA-SE Archives

August 2004

From:
Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 19:23:32 -0400
From: "chuck" <[log in to unmask]>

> > >Now that explained how CPR86 could have used
> > defunct userid name "Robert Lung" that was in the "concealed list"
> > that only the LIST owner had access.<
> >
> > So the Robert Lung nick is actually your's. Which means that
> > you can simply ask Jeff to delete it.
> >
> > Problem solved for the moment.
> >
> > Don't think the spineless illicit user is going to openly complain.

Hmmm, there's another possibility.  Under other circumstances, I'd think it
highly unlikely.  In this case, I'm not sure sure.  There's one person that
knew, for sure, about the Robert Lung name, the person who owned the name.
Could be that, since everybody he enjoyed taunting the most is ignoring him,
perhaps he created an enemy simply for the love of a good fight.