SCUBA-SE Archives

August 2004

From:
Ray Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 2004 11:07:01 EDT
Hello list,

With the La Paz trip coming up I'd like to make some charms/pendants for the
group to commemorate our Ned Fest.

If Crusty will give me permission to make them like the T shirt logo then I'd
like to have a count of how many, what size (Pendant or charm, I'll explain
below) and who would like them.

The pendant size will be made to wear on a chain probably the size of an
American quarter. Sorry I don't have a millimeter gauge here at home. The charm
will be made to wear on a ladies charm bracelet although they can be worn in
many different ways and probably the size of an American nickel. Since this is
all in the beginning stages the final results my vary and I still need Crustys
permission to make them.

I will make the charms/pendants out of sterling silver since this seems to be
the color of choice and like Crustys T- shirts these are a gift from me to
the group.

If anyone would like the charm/pendants made out of anything other than
sterling please let me know.

Please email me with your orders so I can get them started as soon as I get
Crustys permission.

I look forward to seeing everyone and meeting folks I've never had the
pleasure to meet.

Strike sir, I wish you and your lovely wife were making this trip. It would
be a pleasure to see you and your better half again sir.

Take care,

Ray