SCUBA-SE Archives

August 2004

From:
David Strike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 13:41:06 +1000
On  Thursday, August 19, 2004 12:50 PM, Crusty wrote:

(snip)
> I think we have Mr Strike "covered" in shirt department.  I owe him for
> at least one book I can think of and all kinds of stuff that have found
> their way to me over the years.  A shirt for him and Sylvia will only
> begin the turning of the tide.  As to his size I believe he's dropped
> from a 4XXXL all the way down to an XXL in the chest and a M in the
> waist, viking god that he is.  :-)

Thanks, Mate!   I think that it's a stunning design and I'll be proud to
wear it!  :-))

> Sorry, but you'll have to find some other pressie for the VG.  We'll all
> help you find the "perfect gift" in one of the markets in LaPaz.

Jayne Jenkins once bought me a couple of clear lollies-on-a-stick, each of
which had one of those worms  that you find at the bottom of some tequila
bottles.  On a scale of 1 -10 in the
"Let's-hide-them-in-the-freezer-along-with-the-rest-of-the-chocolated-dipped
-chillis" the worm lollies scored a semi-respectable 7 - until I eventually
cracked and ate them both.  The heads were a bit crunchy so I just swallowed
the rest - but I doubt that they were as good as those soused in tequila!
:-))))

The reason for saying that, is that alcohol never offends!!!  (The possible
exception being Bjorn and Huw's 'Silkworm Tonic'!) :-)))))

Strike