UTCSTAFF Archives

August 2004

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
UTC Staff E-Mail List <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Mary Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 16:17:27 -0400
Mac,

You didn't indicate if the classrooms have locks on doors. If not, seems to
me you need to locks on these doors. Most classrooms in Fletcher now have
key card locks.  The instructor needs to have his/her MOCS card scanned for
access to the classroom. Perhaps this is a solution for these classrooms.

- Mary

>Date:         Tue, 31 Aug 2004 15:52:49 -0400
>Sender:       UTC Staff E-Mail List <[log in to unmask]>
>From:         Mac McNeely <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      [UTCSTAFF] Stolen Items from Classrooms
>To:           [log in to unmask]
>
>I want to let everyone know and seek your assistance in trying to stop the
>thefts occurring from our classrooms.  Over the past couple of days, some
>Dell 15" flat-screen monitors from the lecture podium have been stolen from
>Grote 131 & 327 and Brock 201 & 402.  If you happen to see someone "working
>or messing" around the podiums or carrying out a flat-screen monitor or any
>other computer component, please call the dispatcher at 4357 and let us
>check it out.  Your assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Mary Coleman
Administrative Assistant II
The Department of Political Science,
Public Administration, and Nonprofit Management.
Dept. 6356,  Fletcher Hall
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
615 McCallie Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37403-2598
423 - 425-4281
FAX: 423/425-2373