HP3000-L Archives

July 2004, Week 5

From:
"Penney, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Penney, John
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 08:20:19 -0700
Tom:

With all due respect, what do our friends at MBFoster have to say? I was a
customer of theirs for a number of years and they would usually take a look
at the query and make a determination (fixed, patch ##, here, you can have
it) or isolate the problem to another source, i.e. not the ODBC.

Just a thought, I found their support to be first rate, and, no, I am not a
paid informant(!).....

JP in Sacto