HP3000-L Archives

July 2004, Week 5

From:
Andrew Cartledge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrew Cartledge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 05:17:44 -0400
Unfortunately needing extra capacity to convert data off the 3k for a
migration, I've acquired an external DLT4000 [its actually appears to be a
Digital TZ88] in the interests of learning soon to be redundant skills I am
attempting to configure it in myself.

However, not sure where to start, I've done disks before but how does one
tell the dlt what its address is and what device type should I use.

Does anyone know of any web resources available to reference on these
matters.

TIA