HP3000-L Archives

July 2004, Week 4

From:
Denys Beauchemin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 11:14:07 -0500
Art F., you are perhaps right; despise should be replaced with abhor in
a corporate environment.

Right now, I use the built-in ICF in XP and I understand this firewall
will be beefed up tremendously in SP2, which should be released shortly.

Also, there is an MS upgrade for wireless users that want to have access
to WPA, with either PSK or RADIUS authentication.  You can download it
after looking for 815485  (Windows XP Support Patch for Wi-Fi Protected
Access.)

Denys