HP3000-L Archives

July 2004, Week 4

From:
Chuck Ciesinski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chuck Ciesinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 13:58:11 -0400
To all,

Having just had to reload one of my 4 user volume sets, might I suggest
having both a hard and soft copy of the HP-ITRC documents listed below
around.  One of my associates here followed the instructions here without
any problems

MPEKBRC00005590 (MPE/iX SYSTEM INSTALLATION GUIDELINES)

MPEOSKBRC00000880 (How do I rebuild a user volume set on my HP3000?)

There is a lot to be said for doing it yourself, but having a cookbook is
better.

As far as a starting point, it's always good to make absolutely certain
that your data
is portable and can be read at the DR site.   Also make sure that the DR
site company
has someone that can speak and understand MPE/iX.

Chuck Ciesinski
Hughes Network Systems
11717 Exploration Lane
Germantown, MD  20876
p  301 601 2608
f   301 601 6303
email  [log in to unmask]
"Happy Trails to you, until we meet again!" Roy Rogers and Dale Evans