HP3000-L Archives

July 2004, Week 4

From:
John Clogg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Clogg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 16:22:31 -0700
Bruce asks:
>When are you Americans going to get with the times.

The American-made film "The Gay Divorcee", starring Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers, was released in 1934.  I guess we're 70 years ahead of the Canadians! :-)

While gay marriage appears to be a hot topic in American political circles these days, today in Canada the federal government has just backed the right of gay divorce.

When are you Americans going to get with the times.