HP3000-L Archives

July 2004, Week 4

From:
Glenn Paden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Glenn Paden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 08:31:12 -0700
Which part of Government aka 'The Problem', are you referring to? Are you
referring to the employees that do the work or are you referring to
politicians? Is it municipal, state, county, federal government or just
government in general? Do you mean just the part of the government that
doesn't carry weapons?