HP3000-L Archives

July 2004, Week 1

From:
Art Bahrs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 09:23:11 -0700
Hi James :)
    Yah... every site that has a 3k down and doesn't have a PIC call option
on the support contract!!!

    Seriously tho' I believe Jeff Kubler does training on all spectrums of
the 3k's operations ... Lund probably still offers various forms of this...
Beechglen has the brain trust to do this, I just don't know if they do...
There are still some Regional Users Groups (RUG's remember them?) that may
have training options ...

Art "I just couldn't resist! hehe " Bahrs

Art Bahrs, CISSP           Information Security          The Regence Group
(503) 553-1425              FAX (503) 553-1453

|---------+-------------------------------->
|         |           "Reynolds, James"    |
|         |           <James.Reynolds@timel|
|         |           ife.com>             |
|         |           Sent by: "HP-3000    |
|         |           Systems Discussion"  |
|         |           DU>                  |
|         |                                |
|         |                                |
|         |           07/07/2004 08:10 AM  |
|         |           Please respond to    |
|         |           "Reynolds, James"    |
|         |                                |
|         |           |-------------------||
|         |           | [ ] Secure E-mail ||
|         |           |-------------------||
|---------+-------------------------------->
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                          |
  |      To:    [log in to unmask]                                                                                       |
  |     cc:                                                                                                                  |
  |     Subject:      [HP3000-L] HP3000 Training Question                                                                    |
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

  Is anyone out there still offering System Management Training Classes
for the HP3000?

James R. Reynolds
HP 3000 System Engineer
Time-Life Customer Service,Inc
2600 International Pkwy
Virginia Beach, VA, 23452
Phone:  757-427-7784
Email:   [log in to unmask]
Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart, what is
true.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication, including any attachment, contains information that may be confidential or privileged, and is intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited.  Nothing in this email, including any attachment, is intended to be a legally binding signature.