HP3000-L Archives

July 2004, Week 1

From:
"Gates, Scott" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gates, Scott
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 16:16:43 -0400
In other words, a job will be open again soon.  <GRIN>

Actually, probably, not.  I've worked in SEVERAL HP shops where we invited
IBM'rs with good COBOL experience and they had not TOO much trouble--except
when they tried to get a job in an IBM shop again.

Those IBM'rs are SO prejudiced against NON-IBM hardware--evidently coding on
another platform gives you cooties.  -- or *codies*.   Or something.