SCUBA-SE Archives

July 2004

From:
Bjorn Vang Jensen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 12:52:06 +0800
Christian,

> That's Spring and the time that we had the Sydney 'lympics, for very
> good reasons. Remember the TV pictures?

Do you know, I don't know anyone who watches less TV that I do. So little
that I can honestly say that I did not watch one single minute of the Sydney
Olympics. The last time I really followed any sports event on TV was
Wimbledon. And I'm talking about Wimbledon when Bjorn Borg was still
playing, and tennis still had personalities!

> PS and if you don't (have I said this before?) pay a visit and dive
> off Remora, I swear I'll haveta go and kill ya. ;)

I'll take you up on that offer, just as soon as I can :-)

Bjorn