SCUBA-SE Archives

July 2004

From:
Huw Porter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 09:37:04 -0400
On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 15:36:07 +0800, Bjorn Vang Jensen
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>> Huw arrives in Sydney in a few weeks time - for a >lengthy stay - and it
>> would be so good to get you all together for some >wining, dining and
diving.

>They've already stayed one night at Casa Jensen, before going on to KL and
Borneo. We expect them back on the 6th of July, for another night or two
before they head on to Oz.

Just back in KL after our trip to Sipadan.  Will be arriving Singapore
tomorrow afternoon, I'll give you a call when we hit town. :-)

Am still trying to track down a bottle of something I experienced recently,
that should be a fine addition to the Casa Vang Jensen torture cabinet, and
may even give the corn likker a run for it's money!

Detailed Sipadan report and pics to follow.  (Nothing to compare to yours
or Russ' but I think I have a trick or two in the bag to salvage some
usable images. ;-))

Cheers,
Huw
--