HP3000-L Archives

June 2004, Week 5

From:
"Penney, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Penney, John
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 13:27:38 -0700
Mark:

I nominate you for the Nobel Prize in literature...err. short story...err..
"Best email of the millennium praising the 4GL...".

Serious stuff and I imagine we will raise the hackles of some of the whiz
bang people out there. If they can read the lists!

Congratulations on a finely articulated, clearly expressed piece of work. I
agree with every word and my first experience with PH was in 1980 with the
Government of the Northwest Territories in Yellowknife, NWT on a 3000 Series
III.

JP in Sacto