HP3000-L Archives

June 2004, Week 4

From:
John Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 12:45:00 -0500
Common sense isn't so common, is it?  Just this morning, I heard the
results of a university "common sense" research project.  43% of those
asked thought they had alot of common sense, but when asked "common sense
questions" (didn't expound), the study concluded that only 7% qualified as
having alot of common sense.

Back to work...

John Lee