HP3000-L Archives

June 2004, Week 4

From:
Robert Mills <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Mills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 10:17:51 +0100
Our solution was to modify the PHRUNPROG udc as follows:

if ups(word('!prog','.')) = 'QUIZ' &
or ups(word('!prog','.')) = 'QTP' then
  continue
  run !prog;info='![phargs!pnum]';pri=ds;&
            xl='!xl *phlibxl !phlibns !phordba !phoraxl'

else
  continue
  run !prog;info='![phargs!pnum]';       &
            xl='!xl *phlibxl !phlibns !phordba !phoraxl'
  endif

regards,

Robert W.Mills
Systems Development Manager