HP3000-L Archives

June 2004, Week 3

From:
Tracy Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tracy Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 14:43:56 -0700
Wasn't MPE/V the first version in which SPOOK went away, and you could no
longer grab the CCTL records from a spool file?

IIRC that was right about that time that I got several nice Attaboys for
fixing what were originally advance-then-print spoolfiles that needed
editting, after which they became dysfunctional print-then-advance
spoolfiles... until you put back the mysteriously missing  first two records
with C & A in the cctl byte.

Tracy Pierce

The NM & NA mentioned might be hints of iX on the ancient horizon.