HP3000-L Archives

June 2004, Week 3

From:
Tim Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tim Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 17:01:35 -0400
You know Brice, it is amazing how people have selective memory when
it comes to the status of the Iraq war.  Those who want GW out of
office say he started an unjust war.  However the truth is, it was a
continuation of Desert Storm.  Saddam broke the cease fire agreement
and the coalition of the willing is there finishing the job.  Regardless
of WMD, Saddam had broken many (almost all) of the cease fire agreement.
It is the French, Germans and Russians who just didn't have the stomach
to help finish the job.
However, now they are all ready to go back in and sell their goods and
services.  I hope the Iraqi's change their suppliers and avoid those who
would not help free their people.  They don't have to use the US, just
avoid those countries that wish they were still being oppressed/murdered
under Saddam's control.

Tim