HP3000-L Archives

June 2004, Week 3

From:
Adam Dorritie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Adam Dorritie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 11:00:46 -0500
Denys,

Please don't go.

It was the Democrats.  They gained control of the list server with the
help of the IT staff of the New York Times.

However, a group of committed GOPers has retaken the server and gotten
your missives through.  From now on, a staunch Republican server
administration will be in charge.

Seriously, though, this server wouldn't be the same without your
contributions.

Adam

Denys P. Beauchemin overreacts: