UTCSTAFF Archives

June 2004

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Stuart Benkert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stuart Benkert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 14:24:46 -0400
XL Defensive Shoulder Pads (46 inch chest cage) for free to any one who needs them.
Also have elbow pads.
17 inch circumference bicept compress pads for those that wear these anymore (stretched to about 18 inches so not for skinny arms).

All of the above are free to a good home for someone that will actually use them. I keep dreaming someone will start a chatt lacrosse team (like rugby and ultimate) but no one wants to so I may as well give the stuff away. Of course, I am also a lot slower and get winded walking to my office so maybe that is for the better.

I do have extra midi and attack "sticks" for sale but am too attached to my defense stick to let it go.

stuart