SCUBA-SE Archives

June 2004

Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 2004 23:24:56 -0400
Chuck,

Correct me if I'm wrong... but... aren't all the beaches in Mexico
considered
federal property?  I have forgotten how far up the beach is federal, but
people are
supposed to be able to walk up the beach past *any* of the clubs.

Anyhow, if the beach is federal property I think charging anyone money to
pick someone up at the pier wouldn't be allowed.

Carl