SCUBA-SE Archives

June 2004

From:
Ray Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 2004 17:03:05 EDT
In a message dated 6/4/2004 2:50:50 PM Central Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

Couple of hours Dave DeBarger and friends will be here for drinks and
dinner.  Plan is to go to Los Morritos del Moro.
Hello Chuck,

Sir, I want to thank you for the daily reports. Here I sit land locked but
yet get to experience the dive through you. I love Maracaibo also.

There is a restaurant close to the jungle edge that I can't ever think of its
name. Do you know which one I'm talking about?

Tell Dave that I said hello and to have a GREAT trip also sir.

Thanks again Chuck,

Ray