HP3000-L Archives

May 2004, Week 4

From:
"Johnson, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnson, Tracy
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 16:06:13 -0400
1.  We use Backpack/iX disc-to-disc backup.

2.  We specify NOPRIV mode (creates numeric file code instead of PRIV)

3.  FTP the backup to the other cpu (FTP no-like PRIV files.)

4.  Restore with the free BACKREST utilty comes with Backpack/iX.

5.  Specify OLDDATE.

BT

Tracy Johnson
MSI Schaevitz Sensors