HP3000-L Archives

May 2004, Week 4

From:
Roy Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roy Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 May 2004 20:03:43 +0100
In message <[log in to unmask]>, donna
garverick <[log in to unmask]> writes
>--- "Ritenour, Steve" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>> Thanks to Jeff, Olav and Ron for their suggestions and help.  I am
>> not getting the information I'm needing using the "listfile" option
not 'not' but 'now', perhaps?

>> in the script.
>
>please provide more detail of the problem...          - d

NB to Donna: if what you are operating here is an anti-spam measure,
designed to ensure you only get legitimate replies, and/or to stop you
being harvested off comp.sys.hp.mpe by spammers, then you've got it
exactly backwards.

Spammers harvest the 'from' - where you have set your *real* address.
Legitimate posters like me get offered the 'Reply-To' - which you've
munged.

That's sdrawkcab.....
--
Roy Brown        'Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be
Kelmscott Ltd     useful, or believe to be beautiful'  William Morris