HP3000-L Archives

May 2004, Week 3

From:
Goetz Neumann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Goetz Neumann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2004 05:29:27 -0500
 Michael Gueterman wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
>   No messages have been going from HP3000-L to the
> comp.sys.hp.mpe newsgroup for a few days now because
> I unintentionally let the e3000.org domain name
> registration expire.  I've renewed it a few minutes
> ago, so hopefully things will pick back up tomorrow
> after the root servers have been updated.

Hello Michael,

it appears as if it did not work :

Command confirmation request cancelled

                                 PW REP GATEWAY

has remained unconfirmed  for more than 48h and is  being cancelled. If you
did want it executed but were unable to send the confirmation in time, just
re-issue the command to get a new  confirmation code. The one you were sent
before can no longer be used.

and

Command confirmation request cancelled

         SUBSCRIBE HP3000-L HP3000-L Gateway WITH FULLHDR NOACK NOREPRO

has remained unconfirmed  for more than 48h and is  being cancelled. If you
did want it executed but were unable to send the confirmation in time, just
re-issue the command to get a new  confirmation code. The one you were sent
before can no longer be used.

maybe you will have to workout with Jeff Kell what's wrong ?

thanks in advance for any actions anyway,
Goetz