HP3000-L Archives

May 2004, Week 2

From:
Olav Kappert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Olav Kappert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 13:57:50 -0400
Brian:

Some years ago, I tried to get the ctrl-y to work in vplus.  I never
really had to much success because the screens are painted using block
mode and only at the end of data entry would the data get through.  If
using reflections, and a cntl-y is issued, generally the painted screen
get badly messed up.  The result being a hard reset of the screen,
followed by a refresh.

If you can figure another way to get vplus to be receptive to a cntl-y,
let me know.

Olav Kappert