HP3000-L Archives

May 2004, Week 1

From:
John Pitman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Pitman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 08:15:04 +1000
Happened to me a couple of times. changed IPs on the offenders, problem
briefly went away. Eventually, with list help, found the number of hops in
NMMGR was too low, at default of 1, when it should have been 3 - number of
routers between hp and device....try it? Do a tracert to device, see how
many intervening nodes come up.

jp