HP3000-L Archives

May 2004, Week 1

From:
Satheesh Kumar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Satheesh Kumar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 00:50:19 -0400
Hi

This is regarding migration of MPE/iX version from current 5.5 to 7.5 for
some of the legacy applications.

We are in the process of porting an application which is running on mpe 5.5
to 7.5. We would like to know any compatibility issues that could come up,
during this upgradation with respect to Os specific intrinsics.

Do you foresee any possible issues that may come up while testing
applications in the upgraded MPE 7.5 system.
We would also like to know whether this upgradation is going to affect some
of our existing codes in COBOL,PASCAL,JCL,IMAGE,VPLUS,BRW,BRIO etc.

We would also like to know whether this upgradation is going to affect any
of the existing MPE intrinsics.

If you could point us to a URL which would have all this info, that would
greatly help us.

Looking forward to hear from you.