HP3000-L Archives

May 2004, Week 1

From:
"Johnson, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnson, Tracy
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2004 08:35:43 -0400
How about that IBM advertisement where the
executive is talking about how their system
was able to stop a virus before it spread
too far, and then questions how it it got
into the network in the first place.

Then the executive's little girl runs out
of the office and says "Daddy! look a the
new game I just downloaded ..."

I supposed the executive should be fired
at that point.

BT

Tracy Johnson
MSI Schaevitz Sensors