UTCSTAFF Archives

May 2004

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
"Leila J. Pratt" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Leila J. Pratt
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 16:47:50 -0400
Husky Mix Free to a Good Home

This young playful Husky mix followed me home about three weeks ago.  She
had tags so I though no problem, I will call the vet and find her
owner.  Well, I found her owner but he did not want her back!  So now I am
trying to find her a good home.

She is white with light brown ears, a light brown spot on her tail and
beautiful blue eyes.  She has had all her shots and has been spay.  She has
stayed peacefully in my fenced yard but does not get along well with my two
old (11 and 13 years old) dogs. I suspect that she
needs to be an only dog with a fenced yard.  She likes people and wants to
be petted but
needs some help in this area.

If you or some one you know could give this dog a good home, please either
email me or call me at 875-4214.

Leila

Leila J. Pratt, Hart Professor of Economics
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
Department of Economics
615 McCallie Ave.
Chattanooga, TN. 37403