UTCSTAFF Archives

May 2004

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Virginia Cole <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virginia Cole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 08:49:19 -0400
I have a timeshare in Pigeon Forge.  I plan to use it Sept. 3-5.  It will
be available for rental from Sept. 6-9.  Dollywood is open at that
time.  The unit houses 4 people and has a kitchenette.  No more than 4
people can be there at a time and no pets are allowed.   Everything is
furnished except food.   You can walk to the trolley that takes you to
Dollywood and to Gatlinburg.  It's a huge brick apartment-type complex
about three blocks from the main road at Pigeon Forge.  I will rent it to
you for $180 for the 3 nights.  We plan to be there until about 2:00 on
Labor Day.  Anytime after that you could arrive and you should plan on
leaving anytime on Thursday, September 9.   It would be your responsibility
to leave it nice and neat when you leave.  It's an especially convenient
place to stay in Pigeon Forge.  There are two swimming pools, one indoor
and one outside.  There is also a small play area for children.