UTCSTAFF Archives

May 2004

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
"Sherri L. Hobart" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sherri L. Hobart
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2004 16:20:22 -0400
My daughter's youth group is selling tickets to Parisian's one day Charity
sale as a fund-raiser for their youth group trips this summer.  This is a
one-day-only sale, with discounts from 10-50% off, by ticket only.  The
tickets are $5.00 each, but here's the scoop:  you pay $5 for the ticket,
but then you use the ticket to get an additional $5 off whatever you
buy....so basically, you're getting in free!  And, if you buy more than one
ticket, you can ring up your items separately and take off $5 for each
ticket you have.  Also, when you turn the ticket in, they give you a coupon
book that is worth another additional 20-40% off selected items!  This is a
huge deal.....it also INCLUDES cosmetics and fragrances that are normally
excluded in sales like this!

And, it gets even better....the sale is on Saturday, May 22nd, from 6:00 -
10:00am.  But, if you are NOT a morning person (like me!), they will be
posting signs a week before the sale to let you know what items will be
discounted.  Anytime during this week, you can go in, decide what you want
to buy on sale, turn in your ticket with a check or a credit card number,
and THEY will ring your items up for you on Saturday, and you can come pick
them up Sunday afternoon!  You don't even have to be there!  (the only catch
to this is you do not have access to the additional coupon book savings,
which are given out Saturday morning).

Sooo......if this is something that interests you, I have tickets here in
the office with me.  Call or come by!

Thanks!

            <---Sherri--->
--