UTCSTAFF Archives

May 2004

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Becca McCashin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Becca McCashin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 08:58:37 -0400
Hi! If you are interested in either of these items, please let me know and
I'll be happy to email you pictures. Both can be picked up off of Hwy. 58
this weekend.
1. Gorgeous Rustic Pine Wine Hutch-- brand new -- purchased one year ago
from Rooms to Go for $350-- no room for it at my apt --- cast iron rust
colored wine rack beneath the hutch (holds 8-10 bottles) and accent
hardware-- two front doors open revealing slots for hanging 40-50 glasses
and interior wooden tray opens for serving hors d'oevres--- dimensions: 61
inches tall, 18 inches wide, 32 inches deep-- asking price $250
2. Orbitrek Elliptical Machine-- purchased from ebay for $150 + shipping--
practically new- only used handful of times-- fully assembled-- great
machine, fluid motion easy on your joints- adjustable workout resistance and
displays time/distance/calories-- asking price $60
(pictures of similar machines and details also available at ebay.com using
search engine)

Thanks! If you're interested, please drop me a line: [log in to unmask]
Becca McCashin
Principal Secretary
Graduate Studies Division, CEAPS
312E Hunter Hall, Dept. 4154