UTCSTAFF Archives

May 2004

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Marvin Verner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marvin Verner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2004 11:37:54 -0400
135k, auto, dual sunroofs, loaded.  Good daily driver, easy to work on, dependable.  Recent valve job, fan clutch, A/C fans, hoses ( I actually purchased the Discovery from the LandRover tech. at Tennessee Offroad in Nashville.  It was his daily driver). The paint is good, interior is good.  The front seats are worn, but I put some nice seat covers on them and it looks good. Anyway, my Jeep is almost done so I don't need it anymore.  $5500 OBO.  Thanks.
Chip Verner
Facilites Business Manager
423.425.5103