SCUBA-SE Archives

May 2004

From:
Ray Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 May 2004 11:01:05 EDT
In a message dated 5/28/2004 8:27:58 PM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> G'Day, Ray!  That's easy!  There ain't no bad beers - just that some are
> better than others! :-)

Hello and Gday to you also mate! (Hey I'm getting this OZ lingo down 8)
(notice I said mate instead of Sir!! 8)

While it may be true that there are no bad beers is OZ thats not the case
here. We have some beers made here in Merica that taste like cat piss strained
through a week old jock. Not that I would know mind you but I've just been told.
8)

I'm not the noted beer connoisseur like you and Andy but TO MY taste there is
a beer made here in Pennsylvania called Yuengling, pronounced Yingling (not
sure on the spelling I just drink them occasionally)that as far as I'm
concerned is the best we have to offer. I need to send you and Andy some to see how
they match up but unfortunately the best is on draft. I guess the next time yall
come over here and are in the same time zone I'll buy yall one or ten and get
the expert opinion. 8)

Take care sir,

Ray