HP3000-L Archives

April 2004, Week 5

From:
Jim Mc Coy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Mc Coy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 14:05:18 -0400
Scott,

I guess you also missed the story of the exploding "perfume factory".  Of
course that was not covered by the democrat media.
When U.S. troops were inspecting a suspected WMD factory that was supposed
to be a perfume factory, it exploded.  Perfume doesn't normally do this.
Most likely it was one of those non-existent weapons factories.

There also still needs to be an explaination as to how these non-existent
chemical weapons were found in Syria.  You also have the problem of one of
the terrorists confessing that he was trained in Iraq.

The problem here is that there is so much hatred towards Bush (mainly for
being Christian), that the truth just does not matter.

People here want to attack Bush as a liar, but do nothing but lie and cover
up stories to make thier point.

Jim