HP3000-L Archives

April 2004, Week 3

From:
"Shahan, Ray" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shahan, Ray
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 14:18:05 -0500
Forgive the OT.  A friend sent this to me, I thought it worth sharing.

A car company can move its factories to Mexico and claim it's a free market.
A toy company can out source to a Chinese subcontractor and claim it's a free market.
A major bank can incorporate in Bermuda to avoid taxes and claim it's a free market.
We can buy HP Printers made in Mexico.
We can buy shirts made in Bangladesh.
We can purchase almost anything we want from many different countries
BUT, heaven help the elderly who dare to buy their prescription drugs from a Canadian (Or Mexico) pharmacy.
That's called un-American! And you think the pharmaceutical companies don't have a powerful lobby? Think again!

Ray Shahan

Life is not a journey to the grave with the
intention of arriving safely in a pretty and
well preserved body, but rather to skid in
broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out,
and loudly proclaiming:

        -- WOW!!!   What a Ride! --