HP3000-L Archives

April 2004, Week 3

From:
Paul Courry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Courry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 00:31:46 -0400
Gentlemen, I need your help.....

Approximately 10 days ago inbound FTP on my A500 stopped working and we have not been able to find a cause.

Security/3000 is involved, we know this because when we bypass $VE-Profile inbound FTP works. However, I do not think the cause is soley related to Security/3000 because we
replaced everything from a backup tape 28 days old and it STILL did not work.

Both HP and Vesoft have been involved from the start and everyone is running out of ideas to try. If anyone has had a similar experience we would appreciate the benefit of your
wisdom. If you even have any odeas to try we would appreciate your suggestions.

As of right now we are at the point where we are doing a methodical point by point written check of everything from the basics on up. Hopefully by being methodical we can pinpoint
something we have overlooked in our earlier efforts.

Thanks!

Regime change begins at home - remember to vote in the Nov 2004 elections.