HP3000-L Archives

April 2004, Week 3

From:
"Reynolds, James" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Reynolds, James
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 06:13:16 -0400
  Howdee Folks!!   A friend of mine, Dennis Storm, Asked me to post this
to the list If anyone has some suggestions, It would be appreciated!!
Any response can be sent to me an I'll send them on to him..Thanks
Everyone!!

James

I would like to ask all of those brilliant minds how to do the
following. How would you staff a 7X24 Network Operations Center using
the following parameters. Everyone has to work 5 days a week, 8 hours a
day, have a one hour lunch break and over lap by 30 minutes. They have
told me that I can no longer have people on 4X10 or 3X12.  Also the
number of people that it would take as well .

        James R. Reynolds
        HP 3000 System Engineer
        Time-Life Customer Service,Inc
        1450 E. Parham
        Richmond, VA 23228
        Phone:  804-261-1348
        Email:   [log in to unmask]
        Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart,
what is true.