HP3000-L Archives

April 2004, Week 3

From:
Roy Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roy Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 23:39:20 +0100
In message
"Johnson, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]> writes
>     I put MPE 6.5 on an HP9000 today!
>
>And I was amazed at how easily it can be done!
>
>I put it into a QuickTime movie, and you can
>see for yourself how easy it is to do.  You
>can download the video at:
>
>http://hp3000.empireclassic.com/pics/MPEonHP3000.mov
>
>For the record, in case anyone does this in the future,
>I want them to be able to go back to 21 April, 2004 and
>say Tracy made the first ever recording of the event.

For the record, this does not compute. Nor would it be that unusual :-)

I'm currently waiting, though, for :

http://hp3000.empireclassic.com/pics/MPEonHP9000.mov

(all 9 megs of it - this better be worth it... :-)  )
to burst into life....

--
Roy Brown        'Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be
Kelmscott Ltd     useful, or believe to be beautiful'  William Morris