HP3000-L Archives

April 2004, Week 2

From:
Lars Appel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lars Appel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 10:06:20 +0200
Gehan G. wrote:

> <make belive land>
> :showjob #j2121;moreinfoplease
>
> JOBNUM  STATE INTRODUCED  JOB NAME           FILENAME
> #J5144  EXEC  TUE  1:51P  ILIST,MANAGER.SYS  ILST.DEEP.ACT.SYS

While you cannot get the filename that has been STREAMed
via regular MPE means (as the file might even have been a
temporary one that is invisible to your session or might
also have gone shortly after the STREAM invocation), you
can glimpse at a copy of this file in the input spoolfile:

  :printspf I5144

Works as long as the job is still running and if you have SM
capability (or was it PM? not sure, which one). In the input
spoolfile you will have the lines with the leading ! replaced
by a leading : as far as I recall. And the !job card will be
missing (already consumed be the STREAM commmand itself).

Lars.