HP3000-L Archives

April 2004, Week 2

Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 19:18:53 -0400
I'm currently working at hospital that uses hp3000 for its clinical
database.  We normally access the data using wrq reflection over the
lan.  Is there a product (hopefully free) that I could use to access this
data, extract the info and place it into another database.  I have a
separate access database for just ID patients.  My goal is to have a way
of updating certain labs automatically instead of using reflection and doing
it manually.  thanks.  btw - the software is from hboc which is not part
of mckesson.