HP3000-L Archives

April 2004, Week 1

From:
Eric Therrien <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Therrien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 20:19:29 -0500
 The web interface was up until just now... For the time I could browse it, I
could spot the turboimage library, but not the mpe one...

As far as "working" on it as a community work, I don't see why not. Is there
a lot of people still working with Java on the 3000? I have been "away" for
too long, not sure what is going on on the 3000 these days!