HP3000-L Archives

April 2004, Week 1

From:
Art Bahrs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 11:54:28 -0700
Hi All,
   Related Java question...

   Does Java use a memory stack that can be increased?

   This is M$ Server based Java implementation but it does process data
from a 3k so therefore it is sorta related to being on-topic hehe :)

Art 'Being Confused Yet Again hehe" Bahrs

Art Bahrs, CISSP           Information Security          The Regence Group
(503) 553-1425              FAX (503) 553-1453

|---------+-------------------------------->
|         |           "donna garverick"    |
|         |           <donna_garverick@yaho|
|         |           o.com>               |
|         |           Sent by: "HP-3000    |
|         |           Systems Discussion"  |
|         |           DU>                  |
|         |                                |
|         |                                |
|         |           04/07/2004 10:53 AM  |
|         |           Please respond to    |
|         |           i_hate_spam          |
|         |                                |
|         |           |-------------------||
|         |           | [ ] Secure E-mail ||
|         |           |-------------------||
|---------+-------------------------------->
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                          |
  |      To:    [log in to unmask]                                                                                       |
  |     cc:                                                                                                                  |
  |     Subject:      Re: [HP3000-L] Java MPE Intrinsic library...                                                           |

--- Mike Yawn <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> If somebody cares to host the project (hint, hint) I'd be happy to
> turn over anything I can find.

invent3k??           - d

=====
Donna Garverick     Sr. System Programmer
dgarverick -at- longs -dot- com
925-210-6631        Longs Drug Stores

Come, my friends, 'Tis not too late to seek a newer world.
Tho' much is taken, much abides; and tho'
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are.
"Ulysses", A. Tennyson