HP3000-L Archives

April 2004, Week 1

From:
Günter Kuhn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Günter Kuhn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2004 23:11:31 +0200
Hi Joshua,

there is a utility named DBLOAD I received from the CSL. I don't know how
actually wrote it, I think it was from Robelle.

It does a nearly complete analysis of the database. I did some enhancements
in the past and use it on different installations.

One of the key factors it delivers is the no. of secondaries and the synonym
chain length

If you can't find it, I can send you my actual version.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Günter Kuhn

SSD IT Consulting GmbH
Greppen, Switzerland