HP3000-L Archives

April 2004, Week 1

From:
Larry Simonsen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 15:13:02 -0700
not just china.  but all of non-north America has this issue.

Larry Simonsen                        Phone: 801-437-3737
Flowserve Corporation            Fax: 801-491-1750
505 E. Technology Ave http://www.Flowserve.com
Bldg. C, Suite 3100           e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Orem, UT 84097
All opinions expressed herein are my own and reflect, in no way, those of
my employer.

|         |           "Johnson, Tracy" |
|         |           <Tracy.Johnson@ms|
|         |           iusa.com>        |
|         |           Sent by: HP-3000 |
|         |           Systems          |
|         |           Discussion       |
|         |           TC.EDU>          |
|         |           04/02/2004 07:55 |
|         |           "Johnson, Tracy" |
  |                                                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       [log in to unmask]                                                                                                      |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  MANMAN Receipt Travellers and A4 Paper                                                                                      |

One item hit us wierd when using HP MANMAN in China,
we noticed that receipt travellers (UT,440) hit
column 80 when printing, but since A4 paper is
too narrow it gets cut off at character 79, also
cutting-off any bar code.

I'm sure this must have been overcome in the past
sometime.

We're thinking to either create an environment file
that uses a smaller font for this printer or edit
UT,440.

Any other ideas?

BT

Tracy Johnson