UTCSTAFF Archives

April 2004

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Rebecca Targ <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rebecca Targ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 17:09:05 -0400
Regarding this particular auto for sale:

I would buy a car without a single qualm if Matt Greenwell had been the
previous owner. He is a brand of knowledgeable, meticulous and
trustworthy the likes of which I have never seen. I half wish he hadn't
helped me find and negotiate for the perfect new car for my needs last
summer, so I could buy this one.

Rebecca Targ

Rebecca Targ
Assistant Professor, Graphic Design