UTCSTAFF Archives

April 2004

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
James Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 11:37:53 -0400
This is absolutely outrageous. Even if we are given the munificent enrollment increase of 68 rather than 8, it is an insult to this institution. Martin is allowed an increase of 337 students? What should we do with our mission statement of a few years ago which stated that we aspired to be the best public undergraduate university in Tennessee? Should it be changed to read that we will be the best public university in Chattanooga? Shame on the THEC.

Mike Russell